California Poultry Biosecurity
The California Poultry Federation is dedicated to the prevention of diseases that can undermine the health of the state’s poultry industry, our nation’s food security and the economic benefits that poultry producers provide.
The U.S. Poultry Association has developed a biosecurity DVD “Infectious Disease Risk Management: Practical Biosecurity Resources for Commercial Poultry Producers” available for California Poultry Federation members.
Biosecurity printed materials are available. Please contact the CPF office for more information at (209) 576-6355.
For more resources and information on Avian Influenza and Biosecurity visit the USDA website:
To download or order materials produced by the USDA please Click here.
Online Poultry Disease Resources
- Avian Influenza: It’s Not in Your Food!
- USDA Avian Influenza Website
- PandemicFlu.gov The official U.S. government Web site for information onpandemic flu and avian influenza.
- AI and Human Health Fact Sheet
- Avian Influenza Questions and Answers
- California Department of Food and Agriculture Resource Material
- UC Davis Avian Influenza website links
- Rodent Control from
- MotomcoCalifornia Poultry
- Health Board National Poultry
- Improvement Plan (NPIP)