The California Poultry Federation (CPF) Executive Committee (EC) will meet tomorrow (Friday) morning to discuss issues surrounding the viability of holding the CPF Annual Meeting and Conference in September. A major issue is whether the hotel can guarantee appropriate space for all our activities while following COVID-19 guidelines.
We will send an email to all CPF members tomorrow afternoon or Monday morning announcing the decision on whether we can hold the conference. The EC will consider both the hotel limitations, and the fact some companies still have “no travel” orders with their employees.
Many of you have reached out about this meeting/conference, and we appreciate your interest and support at all our events.
BILL MATTOS President